ELIGIBILITY, ADMISSION AND ENROLMENT FOR LL.M. DEGREE
ELIGIBILITY FOR LL.M.- I :
Document required :
- Second Division LL.B., Degree, from any Higher Education Commission & Pakistan Bar Council’s recognized University / Institution.
- Duly attested / certified copy LL.B., Degree or Mark Certificate on Original;
- Attested copy of Secondary School certificates;
- Character Certificate of the institution last attended;
- Attested copy of National Identity Card;
- Attested photocopy of Migration Certificate (for those students who have been awarded Bachelor’s degree by another University than University of Karachi)
- Three passport size photograph
- Prospectus & Application / Admission from can be obtained from admission office on payment of prescribe fee on a particular payment challan / voucher, through Allied Bank Limited, Saima Trade Central I.I. Chundrigar Road Branch.
- Complete the admission / application form and submit the same to the admission office for provisional admission, along-with paid up college copy of Admission / tuition fee in the said Bank. The admission will be considered provisional on payment of all college due till the student is enrolled with University of Karachi..
- Foreign students desirous to seek admission will have to submit their application to the higher education commission & Ministry of education, Government of Pakistan..
A student seeking admission to FEL / LL.B.-I, is required to submit Enrolment Form for registration with university of Karachi, as and when directed by the institution. The Enrolment from must accompany following documents:-
- Duly filled in enrolment form;
- Attested photocopy of LL.B., degree or Mark Certificate in Original:
- Migration Certificate in original (for those student, who have done their graduation from another University then University of Karachi);;
- Attested Copy of NIC
- Three passport size photograph;
- Equivalence Certificate from University of Karachi (only for the students, graduated from Foreign Universities)
ELIGIBILITY & PROMOTION TO LL.M.-(Final):-
- Passing LL.M.-I, Examination in all four compulsory subjects; OR
- Passing three papers of BL-I, with 50% aggregate marks;
- Photocopy of LL.M.-I, mark certificate
- Photocopy of NIC & Enrolment Card;
- Three passport size photographs
Note: If a student has passed his/her LL.M.-I, from any other University or Institution, then he is required to seek equivalence & get himself / herself enrolled with University of Karachi.